Up: Element on a configuration page
An Entry is for single lined text input. Int and Float are specialized
Entries which will only allow integers and reals, respectively.
- This is the text before the entry.
- This is the text after the entry.
- This is the default value.
- This is the help for the entry.
- This tells wether the widget shall be exported or not.
Entry, Int, Float links to a variable of the same name as the element.
Jesper Kjær Pedersen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Wed Oct 2 13:29:53 MET DST 1996